[Face-research-list] face database needed

Ferenc Kocsor kocsorferenc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 10:02:57 BST 2020

Dear All,
I'm looking for facial images of white men with neutral expression between
18 and 60 years. I already have a set from the Chicago Face Database, but I
would need additional 200-250 images in similar quality. It is important
that there should be no mask around the face, and the whole face should be
visible (from chin to the top of the hair). Coloured pictures are
preferred. They will be used in a go-nogo task in our lab, later possibly
in an online experiment as well. CFD faces will be the "go" trials, these
are already selected and rated, so the quality of the "no-go" stimuli
really needs to be similar to the selected set. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance

Ferenc Kocsor, PhD
research associate
Institute of Psychology, University of Pécs, Hungary