[Face-research-list] databases needed: including residence information of the depicted persons

Claudia Menzel menzel at uni-landau.de
Sat Nov 14 09:53:03 GMT 2020

Dear all,

for a research project, I am looking for databases that include at least
one measure of facial appearance (i.e., face photographs or rating data)
and at least one measure for the current or previous residence of the
person depicted (i.e., city name, city size, GPS data, zip code, level
of urbanization, or greenness of neighbourhood). Do you know of any
database that has data for both variables (facial apearance /and
/residence) available?

I am grateful for all kind of suggestions. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Claudia Menzel

--
Dr. Claudia Menzel
Social, Environmental, & Economic Psychology