[Face-research-list] Recently Published Tests of Face Processing?

Sherryse Corrow sherryse.corrow at icloud.com
Tue Apr 14 18:50:50 BST 2020

Tl;dr: Have you recently (since roughly 2015) published a new test designed to assess the face identity processing abilities of those with developmental prosopagnosia?  Particularly with the goal of establishing better sensitivity and specificity in diagnosis?

We are looking for:
 - Tests of face memory (unfamiliar and familiar faces) eg. CFMT and famous faces
 - Tests of face discrimination eg CFPT
 - Tests of other face identity processing ability (e.g. holistic processing) eg part-whole test
 - Self-report measures of face recognition ability eg PI20
 - Tests of object recognition that are intended to be used as an object control (within class object recognition test modelled after face memory tests) eg CBMT

In particular, we are looking to compile a fairly comprehensive list of the latest and greatest tests of face identity out there!  We want to make sure we haven’t missed any.  Do you have a recently published test that you think ought to be included? Or maybe something that isn’t published yet but it’s close?  If so, I would be grateful if you could share the reference with me.

Thanks,
Sherryse