[Face-research-list] UK researchers - voter registration proposals

Graham Hole g.hole at sussex.ac.uk
Tue Oct 22 10:12:16 BST 2019

Hi Peter,
Do you think it would come across as stronger if a group of us sent a joint message to our MPs, rather than writing to them as individual researchers? e.g. something along the lines of a paragraph that briefly outlines the evidence that unfamiliar face-matching is fairly unreliable, followed by a list of researchers who support this assertion?
Best Wishes,
Graham.