[Face-research-list] artifacts in psychomorph

Rachel Robbins dr.r.robbins at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 23:20:47 GMT 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm currently caricaturing celebrity faces in psychomorph. I'm finding that
several of the celebrity faces have lower than average eyebrows and or
eyelid folds, which is causing artifacts around the eyes. Elinor's
suggestion of adding more points in those locations doesn't seem to be
helping! Does any one have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Rachel

--
“It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to
recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences.” - Audre Lorde