[Face-research-list] FAO: Face, Gesture and/or Body Researchers

Rachael Jack Rachael.Jack at glasgow.ac.uk
Mon Aug 5 18:14:50 BST 2019

**FAO: Face, Gesture and/or Body Researchers, Psychologists & Neuroscientists**

Do you research recognition of the face, gesture and/or body? Could your work push the boundaries of Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition?
We at the International Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG) https://fg2020.org/ would like to invite face, gesture and/or body researchers from Psychology/Neuroscience (or related fields) to join our community and advance understanding of face and gesture recognition by contributing their work.
To specifically showcase these new perspectives and opportunities for the FG community, FG2020 (Buenos Aires, Argentina, 18-22 May 2020), will host a select series of Special Sessions that will highlight emerging new fields, novel challenges, and interdisciplinary approaches.
If you are a face, gesture and/or body researchers from Psychology/Neuroscience, we strongly encourage you to submit a proposal for a Special Session. Topics can be from the broad areas of face and gesture recognition, modeling, and analysis, and their applications.
SUBMISSION DETAILS: https://fg2020.org/special-sessions/
Regards,
Rachael Jack (U Glasgow, UK) & Ehsan Hoque (U Rochester, USA)

FG2020 Special Session Chairs