[Face-research-list] Call For Participation in Sclera Segmentation Benchmarking Competition (SSBC 2019) in conjunction with ICB 2019

Abhijit Das abhijit.das at griffithuni.edu.au
Thu Nov 22 16:22:04 GMT 2018

Dear colleagues,

We are inviting participation to biometric competition on "6th *Sclera
Segmentation
Recognition Benchmarking Competition(SSBC 2019)", *in conjunction with the
12th* IAPR **International Conference on Biometrics (ICB 2019)*.

Details about the competition can be found at
https://sites.google.com/view/ssbc2019/home

Please find a call for participation flyer attached with the email.  Please
feel free to register for the same.

*We will** welcome the top ranking participant to join as co-author of the
technical report of the competition that will be submitted to ICB 2019**.*

Feel free to contact Abhijit Das if you have any further questions.

Kindly circulate this email to others who might be interested.

We look forward to your contributions!

Best regards
Organizers SSBC 2019

Abhijit Das (Inria, France)