[Face-research-list] Face and gesture recognition meeting

Peter Hancock p.j.b.hancock at stir.ac.uk
Wed May 2 08:46:11 BST 2018

This year's automatic face and gesture recognition conference has not yet happened but we already have the call for next year's which will be in France. There is a desire to get more cross-fertilisation between psychology and computer science in this field; I think it would be great to have a session on the latest advances in understanding the psychology of face perception. Please think whether you might have something useful to say.

Thanks, Peter

Peter Hancock
Professor,
Deputy Head of Psychology,
Faculty of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
FK9 4LA, UK
phone 01786 467675
fax 01786 467641
http://stir.ac.uk/190
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6025-7068
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/A-4633-2009
Psychology at Stirling: 100% 4* Impact, REF2014

Come and study Face Perception at the University of Stirling! Our unique MSc in the Psychology of Faces is open for applications. For more information see http://www.stir.ac.uk/postgraduate/programme-information/prospectus/psychology/psychological-research-methods-face-research/

[highly cited 2016]