[Face-research-list] Database of faces across lifespan

Jim Tanaka jtanaka at uvic.ca
Sat Mar 3 19:51:14 GMT 2018

Hi Marlene,

On youtube, there are folks who take their photos everyday for 10 years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuRd_Eneuk8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65nfbW-27ps

You can ask your more “senior” colleagues who have grown children to supply you with school photos of their kids.   In the past, I’ve asked lab assistants to bring photos of themselves at different ages.

Jim