[Face-research-list] EHBEA conference

Ferenc Kocsor kocsorferenc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 11:54:49 GMT 2017

Abstract submission is open for the 2018 conference of the European Human
Behaviour and Evolution Association!

The annually held EHBEA conferences enable researchers working in
evolutionary sciences to meet leading scholars in the field, exchange ideas
and develop new research networks. They bring together researchers from
human biology and genetics, behavioural ecology, cultural evolution, and
evolutionary psychology. Research on facial attractiveness is among the
most popular topics of this conference. The 2018 conference will be held
from April 4th to April 7th in Pécs, one of the most beautiful cities of
Hungary. Our keynote speakers come from different fields of evolutionary
sciences and will give talks on a wide range of topics:

   - Marina Butovskaya (Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow,
   Russia): "Genes, aggression and reproduction in traditional African
   societies: an evolutionary approach"
   - Maryanne Fisher (Saint Mary’s University, Halifax, Canada): "What We
   Know (and Don't Know) about Women's Intrasexual Competition"
   - Evelyne Heyer (National Museum of Natural History, Paris, France)
   - Ádám Miklósi (Eötvös Lóránt University, Hungary): "On dogs and humans:
   An ethological approach to a friendship"
   - Bogusław Pawłowski (University of Wrocław, Poland): "Immunity, body
   morphology and androgens - testing immunocompetence in men"
   - the winner of the New Investigator Award 2018

Please note that we welcome abstract submissions
<http://psychology.pte.hu/ehbea2018/abstract-submission-guidelines> for
oral presentations and posters until January 7th 2018. Registration will
start at the end of November.

For more information, follow our Twitter account, like our Facebook page
and check our website!

https://twitter.com/ehbea2018
https://www.facebook.com/EHBEA2018/
http://psychology.pte.hu/ehbea2018