[Face-research-list] Research question

Parker, Bonnie bonnie.parker at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Feb 7 13:53:05 GMT 2017

Dear colleagues

I wonder if you are able to help me please. I am a third year Psychology student with the Open University and I am just about to embark on my final year experimental project.
My area of interest for this project is the interaction between simultaneous vs sequential presentation and neutral vs leading phrasing in accuracy rates of rejection in target absent line-ups.  I have been searching high and low for short videos of nonviolent crimes (I'm aiming for 4).
Do you have any advice about where I could go about locating anything like that?

I really appreciate you talking the time to read my email.

Thank you

Kind regards

Bonnie Parker
Research Administrator
Department of Physics
King's College London

Strand Building S3.07 | Strand | London | WC2R 2LS
+44 (0) 20 7848 2155
bonnie.parker at kcl.ac.uk<mailto:bonnie.parker at kcl.ac.uk>
www.kcl.ac.uk/physics<http://www.kcl.ac.uk/physics>