[Face-research-list] Finding participants in Asia and the middle East

Catriona.Havard catriona.havard at open.ac.uk
Tue Sep 6 09:29:27 BST 2016

Dear all

I'm looking for some advice. I have an online face matching study and I am trying to find participants from Asia and the Middle East, as a comparative sample to the European sample I have already. Unfortunately I don't have MTurk and I can't pay people for participation, so relying on good will gestures. Does anyone have contacts with Universities in Asia and/or the Middle East and who might be wiling to share the study with their students? Alternatively does anyone have any other ideas of how I might find more participants from Asia or the Middle east? If you do please contact me and I'll send more information about the study the the link.  Many thanks in advance.

best,

Trina

Dr Catriona Havard
Psychology Lecturer
The Open University
Walton Hall
Milton Keynes
MK7 6AA
Tel: 01908 654554

To see a selection of my papers click here

To find out about about our new module Counselling and Forensic Psychology: Investigating crime and therapy click here<http://dd310.madorbad.org/>