[Face-research-list] Pocket Smile new app study on faces!

Javier Elkin javier.elkin.10 at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Oct 31 12:47:53 GMT 2016

Dear all,

There is  new study out for Android and iOS from the Institute of Neurology
at University College London that seeks to determine if seeing smiling
faces can make you happier. It is based on facial mimicry and we are
comparing the effect of seeing smiling faces to landscapes and need many
people to participate to see if this could become an effective
complementary drug free intervention to battle low mood.

Please download the app, participate, and disseminate at will:

Website: www.pocketsmile.icn.ucl.ac.uk

iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/pocket-smile/id709226955?mt=8> download
link and Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.ac.ucl.pocketsmile> download
link,

Best wishes,

*Javier Elkin*
Doctoral Researcher in Applied Neuroscience | *UCL
<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/> Awareness group
<http://www.fil.ion.ucl.ac.uk/~grees/index.html>*

*E: *javier.elkin.10 at ucl.ac.uk *T:* +44 (0)7449 303450
*A:* Alexandra House, 17 Queen Square, London, WC1N 3AZ
*LinkedIn*: www.linkedin.com/pub/javier-elkin/46/809/642
Download my happiness experiment for iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/pocket-smile/id709226955?mt=8> and Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.ac.ucl.pocketsmile>!
@Innov8_4health <https://twitter.com/innov8_4health> @PocketSmileApp
<https://twitter.com/PocketSmileApp>