[Face-research-list] Let's Face It iPad App

James Tanaka jtanaka at uvic.ca
Sun Feb 7 08:50:07 GMT 2016

Do you have problems learning names and faces?  If so, you might want to try out our free “Let’s Face It!” Scrapbook iPad app.  LFI Scrapbook allows the user to add and update content to the program using the iPad’s camera and video features.  Our LFI Scrapbook website (http://web.uvic.ca/~carte/lfiscrapbook.html) tells you more about the app and has the link to the iTunes Store.

Take LFI for a test drive. We would be interested in your comments and suggestions.

Thanks!

Jim Tanaka

Professor, Dept. of Psychology
Director, Different Minds Lab