[Face-research-list] I am looking for face databases to create average faces

Christophe Bousquet chr_bousquet at protonmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:59:05 BST 2016

Dear Members of the mailing list,

I am about to start a project on face recognition in humans, and a part of this project requires to create different average faces (variation according to age and ethnic group).

In order to increase the representativity of our average faces, I am looking for databases of faces with known characteristics (at least date of birth of the participant and date of picture taken, as well as age and ethnic group). Ideally, the pictures would have been taken in front of a uniform background.

Many thanks in advance for your kind help,

Christophe Bousquet

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in Switzerland.