[Face-research-list] database of East Asian and/or Caucasian faces with natural gaze deviations?

Kate Crookes kate.crookes at uwa.edu.au
Thu Sep 17 04:55:55 BST 2015

Hi All,
We are hoping to find a source of face photographs with natural gaze deviations (i.e. where the models moved their eyes rather than having irises photoshopped). We need direct gaze and deviations from subtly averted (e.g., 2 degrees from direct) to obviously averted (e.g., 6 degrees from direct). We need both East Asian (preferably Chinese) and Caucasian faces ideally from the same database but we are open to getting them from different databases.

Not asking for much are we ;-) If anybody knows of any databases that we can access we would love to hear from you.

Thanks,
Kate

Kate Crookes, PhD
Rm 113
Ph: (08) 64883240

ARC Centre of Excellence in Cognition and its Disorders
School of Psychology (M304), University of Western Australia, Crawley, WA 6009, Australia.
http://www.ccd.edu.au
Follow the CCD Person Perception node on twitter https://twitter.com/PersonPercept or like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/CCDPersonPerception