[Face-research-list] Colour face images

Catriona.Havard catriona.havard at open.ac.uk
Fri Jan 16 15:31:24 GMT 2015

Dear all

Can anyone recommend, or perhaps be willing to give me access to a large image set of Caucasian and non-Caucasian (perferably Asian) face colour images. I need to have two different images per identity and they need to be colour. If anyone out there can help that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Trina

Dr Catriona Havard
Psychology Lecturer