[Face-research-list] Lecturer & Senior Lecturer Posts at York St John University

Natalie Butcher n.butcher at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 12:26:08 BST 2014

Dear all,
My department are currently advertising a Senior Lecturer (details here) and two Lecturer (details here) positions. We are particularly interested in receiving applications from those with an interest in face processing / recognition. We have a final year option module on face processing and a number of dissertation students who are keen to investigate various aspects of face processing.
It is genuinely a great place to work and I have felt valued there from the day I started. The University have recently invested in Psychology with a brand new lab space, eye trackers and VR kit (as well as other bits and pieces) to support teaching and research.
If you want any further information, from a fellow face researcher, feel free to email me: n.butcher at yorksj.ac.uk informally OR contact Nathalie Noret (Head of Programme) who is the official point of contact for these positions.
Best wishes
Natalie