[Face-research-list] Behavioral and Neural Mechanisms of Face Perception: Postdoctoral Fellowship Position at Nanyang Technological University

Xu Hong (Asst Prof) XUHONG at ntu.edu.sg
Sat Jul 19 02:27:31 BST 2014

Dear All,

Applications are invited for a postdoctoral fellowship position in the Visual Cognitive Neuroscience Lab (http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/xuhong/index_Lab.htm) at the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. The position is for one year initially, with the possibility of renewal for another year.

Our lab aims to understand how we perceive visual stimuli and respond to the stimuli. We use human psychophysical experiments, eye tracking, EEG and ERPs recording, and fMRI through collaborations to understand the behavioral and neural mechanisms of face perception.
Applicants should have a Ph.D. in psychology, perceptual or cognitive psychology, or neuroscience in general. Experience with Matlab, E-prime, or any statistical analysis tool is preferred.

To apply, please send your CV, a research statement, and the contact information of 3 references to VD-HSS-RES at ntu.edu.sg<mailto:AD-HASS-RESEARCH at ntu.edu.sg>. Please find more details of this position at this website: http://www.hss.ntu.edu.sg/Research/Clusters/Pages/PostdoctoralFellowships2014.aspx

Please do not hesitate to email me (xuhong at ntu.edu.sg<mailto:xuhong at ntu.edu.sg>) if you have any questions about the position. The deadline for application is July 31, 2014. Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.

Best,
Hong

Hong XU
Assistant Professor
Division of Psychology
Nanyang Technological University
14 Nanyang Drive, HSS-04-06
Singapore 637332
http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/xuhong/

CONFIDENTIALITY:This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged.If you are not the intended recipient,please delete it,notify us and do not copy,use,or disclose its contents.

Towards a sustainable earth:Print only when necessary.Thank you.