[Face-research-list] Child facial expression database

Natalie Butcher n.butcher at yorksj.ac.uk
Wed Feb 5 10:57:44 GMT 2014

Dear All,

I am currently running student research projects on facial expression recognition. The students choose the direction they take that topic in and one group is interested in recognition of children's facial expressions. I am struggling to find a good database displaying the 6 basic emotions and a neutral image. Does anyone have a set of stimuli they can share with me?

I have looked into the DANVA set but the website doesn't seem to be working properly and I have downloaded the Radbound database but the images labelled as 'frontal' aren't frontal they are all profile views.

Many thanks for your advice,

Best wishes

Natalie

Dr Natalie Butcher
Lecturer &
Co-Director of the Cognitive Psychology Group<http://www.yorksj.ac.uk/health--life-sciences/faculty-of-hls/research/psychology-research-interests/cognitive-research-group.aspx>
Faculty of Health & Life Sciences
York St John University
Lord Mayor's Walk
York
YO31 7EX

Tel: 01904876265

This email and any files transmitted with it were intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this email in error please let the sender know by return.

Please think before you print.