[Face-research-list] Data Analyst Internship: (Face Physiological Signals) - VicarVision, Amsterdam, NL
peter.lewinski at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 15:37:27 BST 2014
[Sorry for cross-posting]
Data Analyst Internship
(Face Physiological Signals: Automated Facial Expressions Analysis)
- VicarVision, Amsterdam, NL
VicarVision (Amsterdam, Netherlands) is a private R&D company developing
state-of-the-art artificial intelligence solutions. VicarVision is the
developer of FaceReader(R) - world's first tool capable of automatically
analyzing facial expressions, providing users with an objective assessment
of a person's emotion.
You will need to develop advanced statistical measures of FaceReader
continuous physiological output. We want to analyze multi-dimensional and
continuous temporal patterns of - facial expressions, - skin color changes
and - eye movements. You will need background in programming, statistics
and writing scripts to handle/manipulate large data. You will be guided by
a machine vision engineers and behavioral scientists in order to
meaningfully interpret the data. You will work in an international and
dynamic team. Here you may find an example of a video with aggregated
continuous data with temporal patterns to be analyzed:http://goo.gl/8iHkDS and
an example of an output file http://goo.gl/W3HsQL.
- Graduate (or Master-level student) in
Data Sciences / Statistics / Business Informatics / Artificial Intelligence
/ Mathematical Psychology
- Technical skills: time series analysis, data mining, programming
- Good ability to work independently
- Excellent English
- Full-time R&D assistant position for 6 months with possibility
- Small monthly reimbursement (400 EURO)
- Training in use of advanced scientific software
- Work experience in the innovative field of remote emotion sensing
- Authorship on peer-reviewed international publications
- Possibility of writing the thesis
Deadline: May 04, 2014.
The incoming applications will be assessed on continuous basis. An
interview using Skype is a possibility.
Starting date: August/September, 2014
If you are interested, please send your CV and a cover letter to:
Peter Lewinski, Research Fellow (Marie Curie)
peter.lewinski at vicarvision.nl
Singel 160, 1015AH Amsterdam
We do not offer accomodation.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Face-research-list