[Face-research-list] morphing facial movements

Ferenc Kocsor kocsorferenc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 19:30:33 BST 2013

Dear All,

I'm looking for a software with which I can register facial movements
shown in a short video (approx. 30 seconds), and morph these movements
on an other face (preferably composite). The point is that I'd like to
test subjects ratings of individual dynamic features (i.e., the
attractiveness of expressions during talk), without being influenced
by facial attractiveness.
My guess is that this software is something that uses Active
Appearence Model. Has anyone heard about such a tool?

thanks a lot

Ferenc Kocsor, MSc
research assistant
Institute of Psychology