[Face-research-list] Male chinese faces needed for a study

Ido Amihai idoamihai at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 05:17:31 GMT 2013

Hi Graham,

bbc.com provides a profile image of all the London 2012 Olympic athletes,
which you can save to your computer.  Most of them seem to have a neutral
expression, and they should fit your desired age range.  Try this link for
athletes from China:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/olympics/2012/countries/china/athletes

Hope it helps,
Ido

--
Ido Amihai, PhD
Research Fellow, National University of Singapore