[Face-research-list] face recognition over the lifespan - Germine et al., 2011 data release

Laura Germine lgermine at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 21:05:30 BST 2013

Hi all,

In the spirit of open science / data, I've shared all the data from
Germine, Duchaine, & Nakayama 2011 on changes in face recognition (memory)
ability across the lifespan.  The dataset includes 60,000 people across
three experiments.  Please feel free to email me with any questions you
have about this data.  I'm using figshare for the first time so please let
me know if you have any trouble downloading the dataset:

http://figshare.com/articles/Face_Recognition_Memory_Data_Across_the_Lifespan_N_approx_60_000/767320

Best,

Laura

--
Laura Germine, Ph.D.

Psychiatric & Neurodevelopmental Genetics Unit
Center for Human Genetic Research
Massachusetts General Hospital / Harvard Medical School

http://www.testmybrain.org
http://www.lauragermine.org