[Face-research-list] FW: Asian face set with different intenisties of expression

Peter Hancock p.j.b.hancock at stir.ac.uk
Mon May 28 15:45:38 BST 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Whitaker, Lydia [mailto:lwhita at essex.ac.uk]
Sent: 28 May 2012 15:29
To: face-research-list-bounces
Subject: Asian face set with different intenisties of expression

Dear all,

My name is Lydia Whitaker and I am a PhD student studying at the University of Essex, UK. I am looking for a stimuli set of Asian faces that vary in intensity of expression portrayed, preferablly 40%- 100% intensities. I would be very grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction of a face set like this.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Lydia

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,