[Face-research-list] Postdoc and RA positions for project on hormones, behavior, and face perception

Jones, Professor Benedict C. ben.jones at abdn.ac.uk
Wed May 2 16:35:15 BST 2012

Dear colleagues, please excuse the mass email.

I am currently looking to appoint two full-time researchers, one postdoctoral (Salary Range: £31,948 - £35,938) and one not (Salary Range: £26,004 - £29,249), to assist with a five-year project, funded by the European Research Council.

The project will investigate the effects of exogenous and endogenous hormones on aspects of women's mate preferences and choices, emotion processing, appearance and sexual behaviour. There is also plenty of scope within the project for the appointed researchers to develop their own strands of the research, as well as contribute to other ongoing projects in our lab (www.facelab.org).

Please note that, by the time of appointment, our lab will have relocated to the Research Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology at the University of Glasgow (www.gla.ac.uk/researchinstitutes/neurosciencepsychology/).

More details about the positions, including details of how to apply, are given here:

Postdoctoral Research Associate: http://facelab.org/postdoc

Research Assistant: http://facelab.org/ra

Best wishes and kind regards,

Ben Jones