[Face-research-list] request for faces rated for power/dominance

Charlie Frowd CFrowd at uclan.ac.uk
Thu Jun 14 05:40:30 BST 2012

Hello, David.  I don't have an image set rated for this, sorry, but would be very useful for EvoFIT actually -- a holistic scale.  By the way, I've revised the caricature paper and is just about ready to be returned to VC -- would you have time to look at it?  As well as odd little changes requested by the reviewers and editor, I've redone the analyses with logistic regression, as one of the exp'ts was lacking power, and the overall result is much better.  I hope you are well, Charlie.