[Face-research-list] Request for two-tone face detection stimuli

Lúcia Garrido garridolucia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:15:32 BST 2012

Dear Nicola,

I'm happy to send you the stimuli from that paper. Do you want just the
ones with faces or also the ones without faces?

The stimuli should pretty easy to do in Photoshop (and I think we explained
the procedure in the paper), in case you want more examples or to you use
your own face stimuli. In any case, I'll send you the ones we have to your
e-mail.

Best regards,

Lucia

--