[Face-research-list] Video stimuli for expression and gender discrimination tasks

Hayley Darke h.darke at student.unimelb.edu.au
Sun Dec 23 01:55:06 GMT 2012

Dear all,

I am looking for video or 3D animation of facial expressions that can
be manipulated to subtly alter the gender and identity of each face.
The idea is that we wish to run an expression discrimination task and
a gender discrimination task using the same or similar video stimuli.
Alternatively, does anyone know of a video database that was designed
for this sort of comparison? e.g..: expression sequences with faces
morphed to produce 100% male, 25% male, etc.

This may be a long shot, but if anyone has any suggestions I would be
extremely grateful.

Thank you in advance,
Hayley

Hayley Darke
MPsych/PhD candidate
Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences
University of Melbourne
Victoria, AUSTRALIA, 3010
Email: h.darke at student.unimelb.edu.au