[Face-research-list] East Asian faces

Catriona.Havard Catriona.Havard at open.ac.uk
Wed Dec 5 16:50:25 GMT 2012

Dear All

I am looking for  colour images East Asian Faces, so ideally Chinese or Japanese (although they need to be all the same ethnicity). I need two different images of each face, with all the hair visible.  Does anyone know of a face image set of this type.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Trina

Dr Catriona Havard
Lecturer in Psychology
Faculty of Social Sciences
The Open University
Walton Hall,
Milton Keynes
MK7 6AA
Tel:  01908 654554

To access a selection of my papers please see:
http://oro.open.ac.uk/view/person/ch22572.html