[Face-research-list] set of emotional faces

Gary Cottrell gary at eng.ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 10 12:34:26 BST 2012

The CAFE dataset (with 10 people with all 6 emotions, facs certified) is downloadable from my website:
http://cseweb.ucsd.edu/users/gary/CAFE/

There are plenty of others, of course. NIMS stims are available from Nim Tottenham. nimtottenham at ucla.edu

Gary Cottrell 858-534-6640 FAX: 858-534-7029
Computer Science and Engineering 0404
IF USING FED EX INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING LINE:
CSE Building, Room 4130
University of California San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive # 0404
La Jolla, Ca. 92093-0404

"A grapefruit is a lemon that saw an opportunity and took advantage of it." - note written on a door in Amsterdam on Lijnbaansgracht.

"Physical reality is great, but it has a lousy search function." -Matt Tong

"Only connect!" -E.M. Forster

"I am awaiting the day when people remember the fact that discovery does not work by deciding what you want and then discovering it."
-David Mermin

Email: gary at ucsd.edu
Home page: http://www-cse.ucsd.edu/~gary/