[Face-research-list] Set of moving faces displaying facial expressions of emotion

Michał Olszanowski molszanowski at swps.edu.pl
Tue Nov 22 10:41:32 GMT 2011

Hi,

Some time ago we've created Warsaw Set of Dynamic Facial Expression - based
on Warsaw Set of Emotional Facial Expression Pictures (WSEFEP). Movies are
morphed picture frames, captured during photo sessions (photo camera was
taking 5 frames per second, so basically we used around 6-7frames to create
movie). As far as I remember there are 4 displayers, each with 5 expressions
(anger, joy, disgust, fear, surprise).

Here you can download a sample: www.emotional-face.org/mov/sample.avi. If
you'd need more please contact me, so I'll send you the rest.

Regards,
Michal Olszanowski

Michal Olszanowski, PhD.
Warsaw School of Social Sciences & Humanities
Faculty of Psychology, Cognitive Psychology Department
Chodakowska Street 19/31, PL - 03815 Warsaw
www.swps.pl, www.emotional-face.org