[Face-research-list] Stimulsu request

James A. Bednar jbednar at inf.ed.ac.uk
Tue Nov 1 12:00:47 GMT 2011

|  From: Gavin Perry
|  Date: Nov  1 11:47:13 2011 +0000
|
|  I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with some
|  stimuli I'm looking for. I'm after a morph continuum of faces from
|  an average female to an average male face, so that i can present
|  faces with varying degres of male/female-ness. Does anyone have
|  such a set that they are willing to share, or know of a set that is
|  publicly available?

If you want the ones in this paper:

  Chen Zhao, Peggy Series, Peter J. B. Hancock, and James A. Bednar.
  Similar neural adaptation mechanisms underlying face gender
  and tilt aftereffects.
  Vision Research, 51(18):2021-2030, 2011.
  http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.visres.2011.07.014

let me know and I'll contact my co-authors and see about the best way
to make them available.

Jim

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.