[Face-research-list] black South African faces

Rachel Robbins dr.r.robbins at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 21:48:15 GMT 2011

Hi everyone,

I ran a study using some great faces from Colin Tredoux, but the faces
do not have permission for publication so I need just a few black
African faces that I can use to make example stimuli for the paper
(preferably black South African, but African-American or other parts
of African would do). If any one has some, or knows a database that
has some please let me know!
(The Cohn-Kanade database has some but they are not the ones available
for publication).

Thanks!
Rachel