[Face-research-list] Asia-Pacific Conference on Vision

William Hayward whayward at hku.hk
Mon Mar 7 13:42:17 GMT 2011

Dear face researchers --

Many of you will hopefully have received our notifications, but in
case you have missed them:

We are holding the 2011 Asia-Pacific Conference on Vision at the
University of Hong Kong, 15-18 July 2011. The conference covers all
aspects of vision from single-unit neurophysiology to visual
cognition, and we expect a decent number of presentations on faces and
objects. For more information, please see the following site:

http://www.apcv.net/

The deadline for submissions is Thursday this week (10 March) -- but
if you don't have time to prepare an abstract before then we could
probably accommodate you as long as you let me know before the
deadline that you're interested in making a submission.

Hope to see you in Hong Kong!

Best

Will
William Hayward