[Face-research-list] FaceNet website

Sarah Bate sbate at bournemouth.ac.uk
Thu Jul 28 19:19:40 BST 2011

Dear all,

As promised the FaceNet website is now finally ready - you can follow the link below to create your own research profile and browse those of others:

www.face-net.org

We've checked it pretty throughly and all seems to be in working order, but any teething problems that occur please let me know and we'll sort it out ASAP.  If anyone has any suggestions for keywords that describe their area of research which are not covered already, please also let me know and I can add these.

Best wishes,

Sarah

Dr Sarah Bate
Lecturer in Psychology
Psychology Research Group
School of Design, Engineering and Computing
University of Bournemouth
Poole
Dorset
BH12 5BB