[BERG] No BERG meeting today

Pawel Fedurek pawel.fedurek at stir.ac.uk
Tue Mar 22 17:31:41 GMT 2022

Dear All,

A quick reminder today that these is no meeting today. Hope to see you next week!

Best wishes,
Pawel

-------------------------------

Dr Pawel Fedurek (he/his)

Lecturer in Psychology

Behaviour and Evolution Research Group (BERG)

Division of Psychology, Faculty of Natural Sciences

University of Stirling

Stirling, FK9 4LA
Scotland, UK

Tel: +44 (0)1786 467844<tel:+441786467844>

Twitter: @fedurekp<https://twitter.com/fedurekp>  @BERG_Stirling​<https://twitter.com/BERG_Stirling>

Staff page<https://www.stir.ac.uk/people/1080868> | BERG page<https://www.stir.ac.uk/about/faculties/natural-sciences/our-research/research-groups/behaviour-and-evolution-research-group/>

I aim to reply within 3 working days (my working days are between Monday and Friday).

The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2020
UK Sports University of the Year 2020 (Times Higher Good University Guide)
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.