[BERG] CFP International Conference on Animal-Computer Interaction

Ilyena Hirskyj-Douglas Ilyena.Hirskyj-Douglas at glasgow.ac.uk
Thu Feb 24 01:12:05 GMT 2022

Please forward on to interested parties!

I thought this might be of interest to those working with animals and tech with the conference being close-ish by :).

Warmth,

Ilyena

----------------
International Conference on Animal-Computer Interaction ACI'22 – General CFP

Website: https://www.aciconf.org/aci2022 <https://www.aciconf.org/aci2022>
Date & Location: 5-8 December 2022, hosted by Northumbria University, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK.

ACI2022 is the leading conference in animal computing. For ACI2022, the conference's ninth edition, we invite a wide range of contributions that can share and discuss work and topics related to the research and design of computing-enabled and interactive technology for animals and foster the development of ACI as a discipline.
​
Submissions will be peer-reviewed, and accepted submissions are included in the ACI2022 Conference Proceedings. The publications include accepted research papers, workshop proposals, emerging work and doctoral consortium submissions.
​
This year's conference theme is Defining Tomorrow. The theme acknowledges the rapid growth in technology for animals with new products coming onto the market, normalising the use of technology in many human-animal relationships, and asks: where should we go next?
​
Submission Tracks and deadlines:
Research papers (abstracts 19 May 2022, complete submissions 26 May 2022)
Workshop proposals (19 May 2022)
Emerging Work (11 August 2022)
Doctoral consortium tracks (18 August 2022)

Enquiries on submissions can be addressed to the Program Chairs: Ilyena Hirskyj-Douglas <mailto:ilyena.hirskyj-douglas at glasgow.ac.uk> and David L. Roberts. <mailto:robertsd at csc.ncsu.edu>