[BERG] Opportunity to write a book review for IJP

Sharon Kessler sharon.kessler at stir.ac.uk
Wed Feb 9 16:49:21 GMT 2022

Dear Bergers,

I am looking for someone to write a book review for the International Journal Of Primatology, reviewing a newly published memoir by Dr Bill McGrew (former Stirling staff member). The book is titled Chasing After Chimpanzees. IJP Book reviews are no more than 1000 words and aim to provide readers with useful perspectives on the book. Students are a significant audience for primatology memoirs, so I'd be very happy to receive a review from a student's perspective. If this interests you, please send me an email (Sharon.Kessler at stir.ac.uk) and I will arrange for you to receive the book.

Sincerely,
Sharon Kessler
(IJP book review editor)
The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2020
UK Sports University of the Year 2020 (Times Higher Good University Guide)
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.