[BERG] BERG meetings in the fall

Gema Martin-Ordas gema.martin-ordas at stir.ac.uk
Mon Aug 22 15:26:59 BST 2022

Dear all,

I hope you’re well.

I am just emailing to let you know that we will start our series of BERG meetings on the 14th of September, at 4pm. Please, find attached the schedule for the fall and link for the online meetings. I have indicated which talks will be online and which ones F2F, however I have managed to book the Common room for Wednesdays 4pm-5pm starting on the 14th of September until mid-December. This opens up the possibility of meeting in that room (for those who are in Stirling and prefer to listen to the talks in the company of others rather than from the office or home) even if the talks are online. I will be sending reminders about the talks, so I can remind you about this possibility as well 😊

See you soon,
Gema

Scotland’s University for Sporting Excellence
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159