[BERG] Message from Deborah Bruce (who is home now)

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Thu Oct 14 07:01:50 BST 2021

Dear BERGers and members of the Psychology Department, I just want to thank all of you that sent messages, cards or contributed to the fabulous Kudoboard following my unfortunate accident. Obviously a fractured spine has severely limited my movement but it appears my spinal column is unaffected which is fantastic news. Everything still moves, just not very well at the moment, but hopefully that will improve in time. As you can imagine I had some rather dark moments when this happened but your messages of support lifted my spirits and gave me hope that I might get back to research one day, so thank you all so much. Hope to see you all again soon and also to meet some of you for the first time! 😊.

Many thanks again for all your support and encouragement.

Best wishes, Deborah

The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2020
UK Sports University of the Year 2020 (Times Higher Good University Guide)
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.