[BERG] Thank you for the nomination (Research Culture Award)

Sarah Kraemer s.b.kraemer at stir.ac.uk
Mon May 10 09:55:42 BST 2021

Congratulations, Pawel! That is so well-deserved! You are such an efficient and communicative BERG coordinator that my job as your assistant was nearly obsolete, and I had to get extra creative to contribute additional activities 😊

To BERGers reading this, this is a good time for me to mention that I've recently made the decision to step away as BERG assistant coordinator due to an over-full schedule! If anyone is looking to step up for the end of this semester, or for future semesters, please get in touch with Pawel and/or Hannah Buchanan-Smith to put your name forward. It is great leadership experience, much less intimidating in this tight group than it might be elsewhere. You can e-mail me, too, if you want more information on what the role was like.

It's been a pleasure working with you, Pawel, and all of you BERGers! Congratulations again on the nomination, you surely have my vote.

Cheers,
-Sarah

Sarah B. Kraemer

PhD Student | Department of Psychology