[BERG] Fw: Tr : IPS Virtual symposia

Sharon Kessler sharon.kessler at stir.ac.uk
Wed Aug 4 12:50:40 BST 2021

Hi Bergers,

Below is information on the virtual International Primatological Society Symposia occurring!

Sharon

Sharon Kessler (she/her), PhD
Lecturer in Psychology
Cottrell Building Room 3B92, Faculty of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling, Stirling, FK9 4LA, SCOTLAND
Tel: +44(0)1786 467 651
Email: sharon.kessler at stir.ac.uk
Website: https://www.sharonekessler.com/

Book review editor: International Journal of Primatology