[BERG] HALP-ers Needed!

New Leaf Animal Society newleafanimalsociety at outlook.com
Mon Jun 1 12:51:48 BST 2020

Dear BERG-ers,

We are the HALP-ers, looking for feedback on our messaging below and which variation of our logo to use. If you would like to help us reply your feedback and option choice to newleafanimalsociety at outlook.com<mailto:newleafanimalsociety at outlook.com> by Monday 8th June.

When considering your feedback, our messaging is for social media platforms only, aimed at the average reading age 9-11 years old and our purpose is to improve human-animal interaction knowledge of a wide variety of animals across the world.

This platform is our chance to make the years of research and knowledge we all accumulate accessible to the general public. If you would be interested in joining the HALP-ers team we would love to hear from you.

Messaging

'Welcome to our page HALP (Helping Animals Live Positively). We are a group of animal lovers who want to help animals live their best life by helping you become the best HALPer there is!

So why us and why now? Firstly there is no other platform like us. Now, because we are interested in how COVID-19 might have changed the way you and your pets interact. As well as the effects that lockdown might have had on zoo animals, conservation projects, and the wonderful wildlife around you.

Are you still with us? Great, we can't wait for you to begin your HALPer journey with us. Each week we will share helpful information with you on how you can improve animals' lives, from sea turtles to your dog at home. We're super excited to bring you some exciting challenges that you can do with your pets - so stay tuned!

We aim to create a community of HALPers who've got the know-how on how to make animals happy, both during and after lockdown! If you see any posts we might be interested in, share them with us, with the hashtag #HALPers<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/halpers?__eep__=6&source=feed_text&epa=HASHTAG&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARC-6ja8Esx3-2kk5fiJwdRi1ydBoKySwYrsA_4q0Y7ig65_BbhQ30Dd6V8PSlZKhoo4TM7qg9GqQX2pGGApdeVohLxaTPo1SUCm7sR0C-mFlOhU6LHIYilv_RPbbPMKUQetyfNMQve_6ZyxYy-r1PbAFaCj6e6aIE96IZYXn0BRZlG7milCsZXTeQCij1QbIQt96gtDljQ-t5K6pRP87VWxi1YXSQwHKD4GlIf5IJJ9_gzmX-9u1tzkC8iLSlL_G1At5dYf6Gx-MmrsOaEVyz6wiRA9ZH1IfMkJellKPCvqWiiLw7JIYy8HqJMoYa7EIX-p5SfDODYMTKMEA7A&__tn__=%2ANK-R>.'

Logo

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D63811.E14E4190][cid:image002.jpg at 01D63811.E14E4190][cid:image003.jpg at 01D63811.E14E4190]

Option 1                                                    Option 2                                                  Option 3

Thank you in advance!
The HALP-ers
(Kirsty Moran, Kirsty MacQueen, Suzanne Ruby, Emily Messer & Ellie Berry)

New Leaf Animal Society
Phone - 07307 591988
Website - https://www.newleafanimalsociety.org/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/newleafanimalsociety/