[BERG] For Auld Lang Syne, my Dear BERGers

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Fri Dec 18 17:59:44 GMT 2020

Message from Sarah Kraemer and Pawel Fedurek

Dear BERGers,

Pawel and I would love to πŸŽ„thank you all for coming to the holiday party and making it a memorable one! πŸŽ„I've attached the various screenshots and group photos we managed to gather at the end. One of my screenshots did not save, unfortunately, but I believe we are all represented in at least one of these!

Special thanks Hannah, Craig, and Sabrina for sharing those screen grabs over e-mail or in the chat.
 πŸ’šβ€οΈπŸ’š The powerpoint is linked here, for nostalgia and/or posterity.

https://youtu.be/LvRBPbaV8XI
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LvRBPbaV8XI/hqdefault.jpg]<https://youtu.be/LvRBPbaV8XI>

BERG Holiday Party 2020<https://youtu.be/LvRBPbaV8XI>
Sarah Kraemer's amazing BERG PowerPoint - you will need to pause it to play at home for "spot the difference game" etc.
youtu.be

We are on the BERGe of a new year, and at least we have said good-bye to this one with a proper send-off!

Letting 2020 Bygones Be(r)Gone,
(these puns are getting more and more convoluted)

-Sarah and Pawel*

*Official 2020 Holiday Cheermeister*

❄️https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acxnmaVTlZA ❄️
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.885EEwOGmj95bRIT6TXuLQHgFo&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acxnmaVTlZA>

Auld Lang Syne (with lyrics)<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acxnmaVTlZA>
Robert Burns - Auld Lang Syne As sung by Dougie MacLean on the album Tribute.
www.youtube.com

The University achieved an overall 5 stars in the QS World University Rankings 2020
UK Sports University of the Year 2020 (Times Higher Good University Guide)
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.