[BERG] African Primatological Society COVID-19 Panel

Sharon Kessler sharon.kessler at stir.ac.uk
Thu Apr 23 14:38:44 BST 2020

Hi Bergers,

Below is a link to the COVID-19 panel that the African Primatological Society has convened. It is streaming on facebook, but should also be available to watch after within a few days.

Please share!

Sharon

Sharon Kessler, PhD
Lecturer in Psychology
Cottrell Building Room 3B92, Faculty of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling, Stirling, FK9 4LA, SCOTLAND
Tel: +44(0)1786 467 651
Email: sharon.kessler at stir.ac.uk
Website: https://www.sharonekessler.com/

Book review editor: International Journal of Primatology