[BERG] BERG this week Wednesday 6th November (3A94) at 5:30pm

Jade Hooper jade.hooper at stir.ac.uk
Mon Nov 4 08:58:36 GMT 2019

Dear BERGers,

Kristine Gandia will be providing us some enlightenment this week in the form of her talk entitled: Do circadian rhythms impact animal welfare in zoos? (abstract below).

The meeting will be held on Wednesday 6th November in the Psychology department common room (3A94) at 5:30pm with drinks and nibbles provided.

The most up to date schedule is available on Box for details of talks and for information on dates where BERG is not running (here: https://stir.box.com/s/skboejxqbtg8b52aiadnzi07tv0nrsog).<https://stir.box.com/s/skboejxqbtg8b52aiadnzi07tv0nrsog>?