[BERG] BERG on Wednesday 22 May - can you help me?

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Fri May 17 14:36:25 BST 2019

?Dear BERGers

I am giving a keynote presentation at the International Conference on Environmental Enrichment in Japan next month. The talk title is:

Enrichment for primates in laboratories and zoos: Same principles, different constraints

The talk is supposed to be about 25 minutes long.

I am looking for an audience for a practice presentation - to help me with timing, and to get feedback on content, flow etc.

If you are able to come along and give feedback I'd appreciate it. I can supply drinks and nibbles to entice!

Wednesday 22nd May, 5.30pm prompt, Psychology Common room - 3A94. I'll need to be away by 6.30pm.

Hope to see a few folk there!

Best wishes, Hannah

PS I have booked the common room every Wednesday from 5.15-7pm for BERG activities - so please feel free to use this slot as you see fit (academic or otherwise - Rosyl set a good precedent last week!)

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Professor, Behaviour and Evolution Research Group<https://www.stir.ac.uk/about/faculties-and-services/natural-sciences/our-research/research-groups/behaviour-and-evolution-research-group/>
Stirling Human Animal Interaction Research (SHAIR<https://www.stir.ac.uk/about/faculties-and-services/natural-sciences/our-research/research-groups/behaviour-and-evolution-research-group/stirling-human-animal-interaction-research/>) Group

Room 3A79, Cottrell
Psychology, Faculty of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling, FK9 4LA