[BERG] Missing BERG? >> movie night: Okja?

rosyl Somai rosylsomai at hotmail.com
Mon May 13 11:33:21 BST 2019

Hi all,

I am missing BERG but unfortunately couldn't make it last week, so I was wondering:

Would anyone want to join me this Wednesday to watch Okja?

I was thinking same time, same location: 5.30 pm common room (but if anyone has a more suitable location in mind, please let me know).

(Super short description and link to trailer: A young girl risks everything to prevent a powerful, multinational company from kidnapping her best friend - a fascinating beast named Okja. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjCebKn4iic)
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.w3mOh7if6A_MbUcE_6j3VAHfFn&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjCebKn4iic>

Okja | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjCebKn4iic>
Tilda Swinton, Jake Gyllenhaal and Paul Dano star in this drama about a girl who must keep a powerful company from abducting her pal, a gentle beast. Now streaming on ...
www.youtube.com