[BERG] BERG Meeting 13th March

Deborah Bruce deborah.bruce at stir.ac.uk
Tue Mar 12 08:15:57 GMT 2019

Dear BERGers,

This week at BERG our speaker is Gemma Mackintosh who will be giving the following talk:
"Sending clues for success: The role of intentional communication in facilitating cumulative cultural evolution".

Our meeting is at the usual time and venue: 5.30 p.m. in the Common Room (3A94), with customary drinks and nibbles.

(You can also use this link to unsubscribe)

An up to date copy of our schedule can be found at:
https://stir.app.box.com/s/rwzik2tsai3kausdtekqvgayv34otmgt

See you all on Wednesday.

Best Wishes,
Deborah